As part of capacity building of our staff, our medical doctor participated in the National Health Summit with the theme “Patient Centered Care” held at the International Conference Centre Abuja, from the 4th to 8th of November 2019.
The summit featured parallel session where issues relating to health care services, medical education, training and research were discussed extensively, observations were made, as well as resolutions and possible implementation. Below are other sub-themes during the summit:
- Improving the Nigerian Health indices
- Inter professional relationship
- Brain Drain and brain gain
- Universal Health coverage
- Public Private partnership
- Reversing medical tourism