Have you ever heard of burnout? It is a term used to refer to those times when you feel a loss of meaning in work either at home or in your office, in addition to mental, emotional, or physical exhaustion.
Unresolved stress is a one of the factors causing this condition which can affect all types of people even stay at home mums who tend to family needs. It has negative effect on other areas of life such as your work and social life. It makes you prone to sickness such as the flu. In order to prevent this condition now, you can take some of these steps below:
- Get a hobby like swimming etc.
- Reduce screen time from all electronic gadgets
- Get a massage
- Meditate daily
- Exercise daily
- Reduce clutter in your life
- Listen to soothing music
- Go outdoors and enjoy nature
- Take a vacation to relaxing environs
- Keep a journal
- Get lots of sleep
- Talk to someone within your social group or a doctor. Should you need to talk to a doctor, Childcare and Wellness Clinics’ doors are open.